The festival campsite is located at Springs Farm in Keswick and only a short 10minute walk away from the Festival Village on Crow Park. Camping is the best way to enjoy the festival, getting back to nature and sleeping in the fields, wake up to the view of Skiddaw - it doesn't get much better...
The pop-up campsite offers shower and toilet facilites, and Springs Farm has its very own cafe serving hot food/drinks every day, so you can save on the cooking and washing up!
If you are looking for quality accommodation close to all the action than our friends at Pillow can help. Pillow offer a wide range of pre-pitched tents of all shapes and sizes, so if you are planning to come to Keswick alone or with a large group of friends or family, Pillow will have a tent that’s perfect for you. Find out more here
You will be able to check from 7am on Thursday 8th June and the campsite will close on Sunday 11th June at 10pm.
To stay in the campsite you need to buy a Festival Weekend Ticket with Camping or if you are entering a sporting event you can book this through Resultsbase. Contact us at email@example.com for details on how to add camping tickets to an existing sporting event booking.
This campsite is tents only, unfortunately we cannot accommodate any live in vehicles (caravans, motorhomes, vans etc).
The Official Camping Food Sponsor of KMF
The Official Camping Food Sponsor of KMF, providing a complimentary Summit To Eat meal for each and every camper.
A satisfying meal to conquer to largest of appetites. Nutritionally balanced and made with natural ingredients you can count on our wholesome and hearty meals to fuel all of your adventures. We’ve done all of the preparation and the cooking, so all you need to do is add water to enjoy a range of heart-warming breakfasts, deliciously moreish main meals and devilishly decadent desserts – so tasty you will not want to share….. Summit to Eat meals are lightweight, convenient, nutritious and above all they taste great.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE RULES FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Open fires and BBQs are not permitted
- Generators are not permitted
- Please use bins provided
- Keep fire lanes clear
- No fireworks
- Empty toilet waste into tanks provided not toilet units
- Only purpose built gas stoves with small gas bottles (2.2kg) are permitted, no spare bottles to be brought
- There will be a separate car park for vehicles
- No sound systems will be permitted on site
- Pitches will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Sleeping in cars overnight is not permitted
- In the event of needing assistance, medical or otherwise, please contact any steward or member of campsite staff who can radio for assistance
- Strictly no fire/Chinese lanterns on site
- Strictly no fireworks on site
- No water source should be deemed drinking water unless specifically labelled as such
- No glass onsite (including alcohol bottles)
- Please remain vigilant to fire safety in order to help keep yourselves and other festival go-ers safe
- Pets allowed – We welcome responsible dog owners on-site. However we request that dogs must be kept on a leash at all times whilst on-site. Please be courteous and always clean up after your dog
- Quiet time between 11pm- 7am
Thank you for your cooperation